Apple has released an update of its AirPort Utility application for iOS. It is used to support AirPort routers once released by Apple. It's good to know that the application is constantly being updated because Apple abandoned the development of its own routers over a year ago. The last update of the application took place in September 2018 year.
Use AirPort Utility to manage your Wi-Fi network and AirPort stations, including AirPort Express, AirPort Extreme and AirPort Time Capsule - straight from your iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch. See a graphical summary of your Wi-Fi network and devices. Change network and AirPort station settings or manage advanced settings like security settings, wireless channels, IPv6 configuration and more.
• See a graphical summary of the Wi-Fi network
• Check information about connected devices in the Wi-Fi network
• Change the Wi-Fi network settings
• Restart and restore base stations, update their firmware when it is available
• Check or change your network, base station or disk passwords
• Easily check network information such as IP addresses, DNS servers and router addresses
• Manage reservations and port mapping
• Configure base stations for IPv6
• Check status or error messages
• Archive Time Machine backups
This update contains general stability and security fixes.
You can download the application from the App Store - Download