Apple yesterday had its event in New York where games and applications were presented, which according to Apple were the best in the past year. Details of the awards will also be presented to artists present on Apple Music.
After presenting the details for the current journalists Apple released press release on your site.
This year, Apple has awarded applications for iPhone, iPad, Apple TV, Macs and games from Apple Arcade.
– ArcApple Arcade Game of the Year - Sayonara Wild Hearts by Simogo (Apple Arcade)
– IPhone App of the Year - Specter Camera by Lux Optics ($ 2.99)
– IPhone Game of the Year - Sky: Children of the Light by thatgamecompany (Free)
– IPad App of the Year - Flow by Moleskine (Free)
– IPad Game of the Year - Hyper Light Drifter by Abylight SL ($ 4.99)
– Mac App of the Year - Affinity Publisher by Serif Labs ($ 49.99)
– Mac Game of the Year - GRIS by Devolver / Nomada Studio ($ 4.99)
– Apple TV App of the Year - The Explorers by The Explorers Network ($ 4.99)
– Apple TV Game of the Year - Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap by DotEmu ($ 7.99)
Apple has also announced the first Apple Music awards, probably with a view to joining the group of other awards, such as VMA or AMA. Apple awarded Billie Eilish with the title Global Artist of the Year and Songwriter of the Year with her brother Finneas. Lizzo is the breakthrough Artist of the Year, and the title of Song of the Year went to "Old Town Road" performed by Lil Nas X. All artists got awards that Apple specially designed. They resemble well-known awards in the form of gold vinyl or compact discs, but here we are dealing with a disc in the form of a silicon wafer. This is a kind of reference to the era of digital music, and more precisely available on digital streaming services, which is Apple Music.
Apple is planning a live ceremony at its own Steve Jobs Theater to be held on Wednesday, December 4 at 6: 30 PM PST (3: 30 Polish time). Billie Eilish will perform and it will be broadcast, so you can watch everything.